Following receipt of your order and payment you will receive an E Mail detailing an order number and payment completion.
Payment can be by Paypal, debit card or credit card. Once payment has been confirmed we will endeavour to deliver within 3-5 working days provided the items are in stock. If delivery is impossible due to any circumstances we will contact you to find an amicable way for finalising the delivery.
Please note all delivery times are approximate and are dependant on the carrier, Cartwrights Sports uses different carriers and due to variable circumstances it is impossible to guarantee specific delivery times – although we will always work with the customer to ensure a seamless delivery.
All prices are inclusive of delivery to mainland UK – if your delivery address is outside of these limits there may be an extra charge incurred – we will contact you with the additional cost before shipping any goods.
Under certain circumstances we may have a tracking system for your order – if that occurs we will forward the tracking details so you can contact the carrier.
Paypal has an e cheque system that some customers may have set up. In this instance it can take up to 7 days before the payment is transacted – if this happens the delivery will not occur until payment is confirmed – we will endeavour to contact you if that is the case.
Returns and Refund Policy
We take great care in all delivery aspects of your goods and all goods will need to be signed for so it is important you check all goods on delivery. All the goods are checked before delivery and any damaged goods will be the fault of the carriers therefore it will be your responsibility to contact the carrier directly.
You may cancel the contract at anytime but no later than 7 working days following receipt of the product. To cancel the contract and return the goods you will need to carry out the following:
- Contact the office or E Mail through a cancellation notice with full contact details and order reference number
- If you have already received the goods please E Mail or call the office where we will authorise a returns procedure. You will be responsible for the secure packaging of the goods and the cost of returning the goods and we will need a signed letter for with the reasons for the return.
- There will be a re-stocking fee of 20% excluding the cost of returning the goods. If there is a mechanical defect the company may refund any cost of the goods and return.
- Any bespoke goods will not be included in any returns policy eg if you have purchased a specific net size or cage and we have had to make the product specifically for you.
- Any goods that have been used will also be excluded from any returns policy.
- Cartwrights Sports will not be liable for any goods that have been returned and found out to subsequently be in good working order.
- Products and goods that have been installed cannot be refunded or exchanged.
- We recommend that you use a delivery service that insures your goods as you will be responsible for the goods until received by Cartwrights Sports.
THESE TERMS DO NOT AFFECT YOUR STATUTORY RIGHTS